Pick Guard: Ash
Potentiomenters: Seymour Duncan – Bourn, Ultra Smooth
Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
Switch: Fender 5 Position, Made in America
Pickups: Fender Custom and Seymour Duncan
Bridge: Two Point Tremulo
Back Plate: None
Output Jack: Fender/Switch Craft
Output Jack Ferrules: Chrome Plated
Knobs: Fender Aged White
Pickup Cover Color: Fender Aged White
Strap Buttons: Fender Chrome
Temelo Bar: KGC Stainless Steel
Case: Fender Hard Case
2013 Fender Squier Deluxe Flame Top Stratocaster with a 2013 Maple and Rosewood Fender Power Strat Neck upgraded with Locking Tuners
The wood Pickguard is made from Hard – Ash by Custom Reserve, stained with a translucent white color, slightly relic so the wood can be clearly seen through the finish. The foil backing is copper rather than the usual aluminum. The electronics came directly from a 2008 American Deluxe, SCN, Fat Strat with no modifications. The neck plate is chrome plated, 1/8”, solid brass made by Killer Guitar Components (KGC).
- Body – 2013 Fender Stratocaster Squire Deluxe with flame top
- Neck – 2013 Fender Deluxe Power Strat, Maple with Rosewood Fret Board and locking tuners. Modern C shape, 1.650” nut, 9.5” radius, medium jumbo frets
- Pickups – 2 single coil, Fender SCN pickups and a fender DH-1 humbucking pick up in the bridge position.
- Fender American Deluxe electronics including, 5 position switch and Fenders S-1 functionality for a total of 10 different pickup configurations. Switchcraft input jack.
- Bridge –Fender Standard Stratocaster, 2 point Tremolo.
- Neck Plate – KGC, 1/8” solid brass, chrome plated with engraving.
- Strings – this guitar is set up with GHS Boomers, size 10 – 46.
This beautiful guitar is for sale – $799.00
Please contact us if you are interested or need more information.